Landlord Services Tenerife – remove the strain of renting your property by taking advantage of a range of professional management services for landlords. We can help with any aspect of looking after your rental property and provide a full range of services to give you total peace on mind.

Our Landlord Services

energy efficiency

Energy Certificate

It is the obligation of the owner to supply the energy certificate. Once obtained, the energy certificate will be valid for 10 years. It is extremely important that you are aware that if the certificate is not obtained before the leasing of the property.

Tenant Referencing

Standalone tenant referencing helps you make sure each applicant is suitable for your property. Credit score obtained from a suite of credit agencies, this is a statistical measure of the likelihood of the applicant paying on time.

Rent Collection

Monthly rent collection can be a headache especially if you do not live in Tenerife full time.  Our collection service ensures you receive your monthly tenancy charges on time even when you are not here.

Distressed Property Sales In Tenerife

Public Insurance

Our Public Insurance is completely flexible so you can use as few or as many services as you wish.  From key handling to maintenance and from contracts to cleaning – we are here to help. With our full management service, we can tailor our services to your needs

Professional Services

With our professional services have the peace of mind that if something goes wrong, there will always be someone there to speak to. We have partnered with a number of lawyers who specialize in property law and accountants that will advise on tax issues regarding your rental.

End of tenancy cleaning

We offer a complete cleaning service including an end of tenancy deep clean which ensures that the property is returned to you in the very best condition possible ready for you to rent out again.

Landlord Insurance

We Have You Covered

Public Insurance

Anybody visiting your home in Spain could potentially make a claim against you for damages or injury if, for example, they slip and fall. This is especially likely in Spain as many people have a swimming pool. Or, for example, if an electrical fault causes damage to the property or a tenant. Even though these accidents might be completely their own fault you could be held liable.

As a landlord, you can protect yourself against these third-party claims for negligence and medical claims by taking out a specific policy for public liability insurance in Spain.

For example, if a tenant will be injured while living at the property, and the injury is caused by the property, the landlord may be liable for costs associated with the tenant’s absence from work, medical costs and, for a serious injury, future loss to the tenant where they are unable to work in the same capacity as they did before.

Not only might you be liable for all their expenses and costs, but you may end up also paying some expensive legal bills from them and also for yourself in having to take out legal representation.

This is why we strongly recommend to insure you against public liability.

Household insurance

Household insurance generally covers items of furnishings at the property. However, if the landlord holds the policy, it most commonly does not cover claims for the tenant’s possessions. A landlord should consider household insurance to cover loss and damage to carpets, curtains, blinds, walls, etc.

Where a burst pipe floods a carpeted living room, the household insurance may cover the costs of a contractor to extract the water, and dry carpets and underlay in the room. This can be costly to you and cause disruption to the tenant over a number of days. Sufficient reason to consider household insurance.

Building insurance

Building insurance covers loss and dames to the external and interior structure of the property. On occasions, it may also cover fittings in the property (e.g. kitchen cupboards and bathroom vanities), where the damage is caused by a burst water pipe or another such event. If the property is in a building of multiple apartments, the building insurance will probably be held with the building management company and paid by you as a landlord as part of the levies.

Non-payment insurance

There are insurance policies available to landlords who want additional security for when a tenant default on the terms of the rental contract.

Non-payment insurance. Basically, this is an insurance for the landlord, where the payment of the rent will be guaranteed by the insurance company while taking care of vacating the tenant and claiming the payment of the rent. It may also include the reclamation of repairs and maintenance of the installations of the property. In specific cases, the insurance may also include legal assistance for breach of specific legal regulations like persistent noise and other harmful or dangerous activities, conflicts with neighbours about boundaries, walls and distances as well as disputes with the community of landlords.

Need Help Or Free Advice

We would love to help

Compare listings